Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

This episode rules, really like how it tied in with the themes of everything else. I checked back to the episode where Baba of the comedy duo mentions playing that game and had a lol at his rank

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Kaiser Mazoku posted:

Didn't expect Dobu to be so wholesome. I love it.

Did everyone who likes Dobu now miss the part where he robs the hippo at the end of the scene? He's right but he's also manipulating him lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

In the first episode of ODDTAXI the scene where Odokawa talks to his closet is directly followed by the scene where Shirakawa gives him the eraser, and it owns that the spooky impactful one is probably a red herring and the goofy side joke could be the linchpin of the entire series.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I was angry at the last minute dark twist (and I still think they should have done a little more to make feel less like a prank) but then I realized that this could set up a season 2 so I'm okay with it lol