Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

lmao kakihana's downward spiral is gonna explode if this keeps up

dont loving take a loan out from the yakuza to go on what is very obviously some kind of phishing/scam date with a barely 18 year old what the gently caress are you doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

the cat from the intro :3:

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Kid Odakawa was really cute though :3: I'm glad we got to see it, as well as a direct look at everything that happened with his childhood and the initial accident.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Doodles posted:

"accident?" It's damned obvious that she killed herself and tried to take her family with her, with Odokawa barely surviving.

Yeah, as in 'car accident' :v: I've always used that term whether it was intentional or not, I didn't mean to imply it was actually accidental

wow what a great page snipe

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

There've also been issues with gacha games in the past where the app crashes or freezes or whatever and when you boot it back up your currency just got eaten with nothing for it, but that's not a particularly common event (and is usually tied to a larger issue with the app, so they usually compensate players when it's fixed regardless).

What's more unbelievable is that the game doesn't have any kind of spark system considering pretty much every game has one at this point as some kind of capstone for spending money since I guess executives realized people talk about games that don't have that in any form

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Izzhov posted:

I was doing some research to find out if anyone knew how Shirakawa got to the construction site and came up empty, but I did end up finding this post which explains how Tanaka and Sakura got in cahoots.

apparently the novelization answered the first one already, apparently dobu had shirakawa plant a bug on him as well because he was already planning to approach him and ask for his assistance, and when goriki said he thought odokawa was up to something dangerous, she used it to check things out. which means at one point odokawa was being bugged/tracked by three different people between tanaka's phone, the pen, and dobu's bug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

yano's gonna be what makes or breaks it tbh