Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 22 days!)

i enjoyed this but looking at some of the posts i think i was barely paying attention.

i was mostly there for the interesting/funny observations the characters made so i liked the earlier episodes more when there was less plot going on. i wasn't really following all the details of how it all interconnected. seems like i could have made more of a mental effort there and got more out of it, maybe, but i liked it as a comedy and odokawa was a really good character. dobu and shirakawa were really likable, too.

the reveal he was just seeing animals didn't really do anything for me. i'm glad it was kept to the last episode because i like his Walrus Form a lot more.

it seems like that girl who murder-replaced the mystery kiss girl killed other people at the end there, which i didn't pick up on, except that the last shot being her was weird. i suppose it means she's going to kill odokawa? i don't get why. it was obvious she killed the original because she was the only one with a narrative reason to do it, but i figured that was where her relevance ended.

like i said, i should have paid more attention early on because by the second half, things were moving fast and i hadn't made the initial connections.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU