Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Advent Horizon posted:

*If anyone knows of a nice 1988-1990 FJ62 anywhere in the USA, I’m looking

This one has a lot of miles but looks pretty solid. Expensive though. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2882725135282201/

Also, Austin to Juneau is 63 hours, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

That Travelall looks insane and I want it

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I've had good luck with the Kubota SV series but I'm in Texas and we don't have y'all's icy north. A question, and I probably already know the answer, but have you considered a small hobby tractor with forks instead?

How bundled up are you on the plane?

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I mean, if you can save $5k in transportation costs it might be worth it still.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Did they let you drive it up on the ferry? That's hilarious, hope you cracked jokes the whole time about getting the wrong vehicle for tourist season.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

That big singer is a beast. My mother has both of those and she still regularly uses the big one. The little one she inherited from her grandmother along with a table one with a pedal that's somewhere. I don't think any of them have ever been serviced and they looks as good as yours.

Advent Horizon posted:

One item you can see is the license plate I put in Mustache Ride’s AISS package, for posterity here was the haul he sent me:

A couple of things I left out of the note like a dumbass:
Lady McAuthurs salsa and Gardilenos I got from the best drat salsa place at the Texas Ren Fest. She makes all her stuff local and is a sweetheart, I always end up with a dozen jars to give away and last me through the year (they last like 4 months max). She does spicy stuff but hopefully this won't kill your pallet too much.
The plastic nuts are truck nuts, they need to go on your truck.
I raided my tools and defcon sticker collections, but you barely got 5% of the total stash. That's why there's a mix of weird technology stickers and kc tools stickers.
The puzzle is exactly what you think it is. Please take it to your parents, lol

I had some joke crap in a pile to give to my AISS but honestly couldn't shove it in the box without it getting massive and costing a small fortune. I'm going on a ncl cruise in July, might bring some of it for you, lol

Merry Christmas dude.

Mustache Ride fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Dec 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

The dogs continue to love the fish, it's their favorite toy now.