Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Hmm…I hate to say it but I think using the press is what did this in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
60 series looks awesome. I hope you pooped in the outhouse.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
That’s pretty crazy. I was about to order Wix for my turbo diesel Delica but if I can find a Bosch compatible totally going with them.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I keep a bunch of the Toyota yzz filters at home just switched to a longer one I had on hand for my 2jz as I reasoned why not more filter capacity. Seems good. I run Mobil 1 in it just because

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Thanks so much for the filter info.

I order a Fram Tough Guard for the Delica - only other choice easily available is Wix. I was not able to find definitive on the Mitsubishi OEM to order from Japan. I see a Sakura I can get from Australia but I know nothing if the brand.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Well anyone can point me to an exact match if fram ph6355 I’d rather have Noah or sensor for the Delica I can’t find it online don’t think there is a crossover

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
I can’t imagine the dudes at Fastenal not being glad to hook you up with some bolts for a project, I’ve never had a problem BUT…it’s just easier to go to the small locally owned hardware store or Ace here usually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Darchangel posted:

Somewhat related: I got an email from Harbor Freight touting their new 10mm socket set. Like 8 sockets in various styles and ratchet sizes for 10mm.
I kind of want one, even though I basically have all of them already.

Yeah I need to get by there and pick up that set, real life need.

Related, but those little battery terminal ratchets come in super handy for non battery related wrenching