Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut
Jul 30, 2019

for when you want to play worms Armageddon with friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

I’m not going to lie yospos I’m so bad at computers that I have multiple times downloaded that port forward program to do it for me so I don’t even know what mine is if I had to guess it’s like 2333

nut
Jul 30, 2019

:unsmith:

:smith:

nut
Jul 30, 2019

yall ever ruin the internet by port forwarding and your mom and stepdad get mad and your friends waiting for you to play swat 4 also mad

nut
Jul 30, 2019

i'm sorry to hear it, I hope someday science produces a medicine that can permanently cure it

nut
Jul 30, 2019

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I like to forward the tftp port op.

what does tftp stand for?

nut
Jul 30, 2019

...oh

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Sagebrush posted:

i forwarded port 10308 today. felt pretty good

I played Sagebrush yesterday it was p good

nut
Jul 30, 2019

nut
Jul 30, 2019

do games automatically port forward for u now or do they just bypass it entirely, communicating with other computers on the internet via extraport routing

nut
Jul 30, 2019

mod note: request fulfilled

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Apr 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut
Jul 30, 2019

Sorry mods please edit my last post accordingly