Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
buy high, sell low you’ll still make money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

i bought gamestop in november 2020 for 15.33 and sold it for 12.21

short term capital losses can be deducted from your taxable employment income for the year!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

DOGE TO THE MOON

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

DWACking myself off with my huge losses

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
ive never dealt with a spac before but im pretty sure youre not supposed to draw huge attention to your company's valuation since you want to hide what you are purchasing and keep it as quiet as possible

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

cumshitter posted:

ive never dealt with a spac before but im pretty sure youre not supposed to draw huge attention to your company's valuation since you want to hide what you are purchasing and keep it as quiet as possible

i've never understood this part of spacs because obviously everyone knows what they're planning to buy

i mean i understand the part where it's a scammy way to avoid doing due diligence for a market listing by everyone pretending they don't know what they're buying i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
I should get an I bond. this mf at 7%