Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
i'm trying to not get my hopes up about getting rich off of safemoon, but signs are pointing to "i might get rich"

i also bought $10 worth of something called zeppelin.dao, which i heard about from the same guy i found out about dogecoin and safemoon from.

i had a moment a few months ago where i wanted to invest more money into dogecoin but only had a few hundred dollars, and the same thing is happening to me with safemoon. except this time, the few hundred dollars of safemoon is millions of safemoon, not thousands of dogecoin.

i just hope i can make enough money and bail from my job and invest it in the community, make the world a better place :yaycat:

i'm gonna feed a lot of people for free, that's for loving sure

gonna set up places and call them "free lunch"

i used to say "if i somehow got rich, then rich people hosed Up" and i'm fairly certain rich people are in the loving-Up-phase, and soon, they will have hosed Up

if i don't get rich, it's all good, tho :yaycat: i'm grinding hard enough to quit my job anyway, and i can not be stopped

sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGjSq4HqP9Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

cumshitter posted:

i have no idea what you are talking about but dont let hindsight cloud your vision. saying you dont want to miss out on the next big thing is no different from thinking "i would have bet more last hand if i had known i would be dealt a blackjack."

i have money in dogecoin that i sent to my bank account, and i want to invest it in safemoon, but there's a 7 day waiting period

i asked the only three friends i could think of to borrow $300, and the only one who was down only had cash

one friend hasn't gotten back to me, but he's busy as gently caress and i respect that

my friend who could really come through for me said it sounded too much like gambling, to which i responded "uhhh yeah?"

tl;dr i have 26 million safemoon when i could have like 74 million. i missed the boat on dogecoin and only got 4,000 compared to the, i dunno, tens of thousands i could've gotten and been able to quit my job already.

it's weird, i think this is the only thread on something awful that mentions safemoon. for some reason i searched for it thinking there would be more discussion about it.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

this isn't blackjack, it's texas hold em and sitting on a full house hoping it doesn't get hosed

full houses can get hosed, and sometimes you really gotta fold a full house

i'm not folding here, i wanna see them cards

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

ok mom and dad rofl

nice posts, it's like you know me or my friends but you don't

"idiots?" "these people?" seriously?

my rule is "don't gamble with rent or food money" just like how i don't drink before noon

judge away tho

i'll be buying you all new safemoon avatars if i'm suddenly ballin af lol

meanolmrcloud posted:

I turned 20 bucks in doge to 150 or so bucks. it would be cool to throw 20 bucks into safe moon but the process to buy it sucks rear end, because I’ve never actually bought crypto the way you are supposed to, and I probably never will

if you had $300 would you have bought $300 doge in january or a :3: nice pair of shoes to exercise with

lol i can't wait to quit my job as a weed delivery driver, i'm in my 30's, i'm too old for this poo poo

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

indigi posted:

if you have to borrow money to invest that’s exactly what you’re doing

i have food and my paycheck with mad overtime that i'm getting on friday is gonna pay for my rent and my new running shoes

but thanks for pretending to know my budget rofl

OH poo poo! MY 300 JUST LANDED IN MY BANK ACCOUNT! EYYYYYYY :regd08:

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

it's uhh...it's not a ponzi scheme it's

it's currency lol

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

capitalism is a ponzi scheme

this is the beginning of its final chapter

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

punished milkman posted:

say no more. trying to buy some but can’t find it on binance????

i bought it on bitmart

i used coinbase to send bitcoin to bitmart, and used the bitcoin to trade for usdt, which i then traded for safemoon

just a heads up, at least the last time i checked, the minimum safemoon withdrawal is 50 million safemoon which is like $250 or something? i'm fully prepared to see my money go up in a puff of smoke, so don't do this if it's...uhmmm...your rent or your food money rofl also don't forget to ask your mom and dad before spending your own money so you don't worry the posters on something awful forums

i tried using trust wallet and buying smart chain bnb to use pancake swap to trade for safe moon, like the safemoon twitter account suggests, but i had trouble getting the smart chain bnb for some reason. i think i was trying to buy the wrong thing maybe. gonna see if i can try it again on friday when i get paid, but if not, i still have like 55 million safemoon on bitmart. and 500 million of this zepellin.dao poo poo for like 20 bux.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

bro i want to bring down the system bro

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

gonna start by getting the people in the tent city at the end of the block out of their tents and into homes where they can take a loving bath and chill and get their loving heads straight

if i get rich :yaycat:

oh man :ohdear: i just want to help people. i think about it every day. i look out my window and see people who need help, and i'm just not there yet.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1387290679794089986

we really do live in hellworld

i used to say it feels like we're on a rollercoaster going up to the first drop and the clicking was getting slower and slower, but not anymore

the clicking stopped

:yaycat: wheeee

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Jay-V posted:

i came into $1k should i just dump into doge and get out sunday or w/e

hey let me borrow bout $350

but seriously, i'd say buy $900 dogecoin and $100 safemoon

all the cool kids on twitter keep saying "this is not financial advice" so to clarify that if you do anything someone else tells you to do with your money always be prepared to see if go up in a puff of smoke

and don't forget to ask your parents for permission first so you can see the look of disappointment in their eyes

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Cloks posted:

can you link to it?

the top part of the quotebox where it says "sources close to" is the link to the quoted post

i have an acquaintance who sold all of his dogecoin and has it in other things and it's just like lol ok buddy (he has safemoon) (no it's not actually me)

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

i'm not sure if i've posted this in this thread because i feel like a broken record sometimes saying this, so maybe this is the last time i'll use this metaphor for a while

but a few years ago i felt like living in america was feeling like slowly going up the first hill of a rollercoaster and hearing the clicking get slower and slower

clickclickclickclickclickclick...clickclickclick....clickclick......click.....click...

last year was like "and we're off :yaycat:"

we're on a race against time to save the world from the most truly evil people the world has ever known, and we can't do it if we're poo poo-broke, boys, we gotta be BALLIN

and also specifically, to the people in this thread saying "but it's not on robinhood??" i think this has been said already but i want to reiterate that the idea is to buy the shitcoin before it's easily available. if safemoon gets to 1 cent, then i'll be rich, but also people will be like "oh hey, this is the new coin, huh? i should get in while the getting's good" but we got in multiple decimal points ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoYZf-lBF_U

"once i get it i'ma put it on my people"

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Yossarian-22 posted:

you will lose so much money with this attitude if you aren't careful but i enjoy the sincereposting lol

uhhh...yeah, literally gonna just give a shitload of money away because i actually don't loving want it

no i'm not joking :yaycat:

indigi posted:

post a step by step guide on how the gently caress to buy safemoon. does coinbase do anything? they’re advertising all over Duolingo rn

step one: get bitmart
step two: get bitcoin on your bitmart (i sent it to my bitmart address using coinbase)
step three: trade bitcoin for usdt
step four: trade usdt for safemoon
step five: ???
step six: profit!!!

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

every single day i see people living in trash and poo poo on the sidewalk and in the street and i want to help :yaycat: i hate rich people so much

:yaycat: this much

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Yossarian-22 posted:

The easiest way to buy crypto by far if you haven't before, imo, is just to buy bitcoin on cashapp, transfer it to either binance/binance.us, convert to BNB (binance bucks), and then transfer over to metamask extension. Then you use pancake swap to swap your binance bucks for safemoon or whichever of the many shitcoins you desire on the binance smart chain. You do not need to verify personal info with binance UNLESS you want to buy anything with your credit card. As long as you are just exchanging one coin for another you can just provide an email address.

https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/how-to-get-started-with-binance-smart-chain-bsc

So basically worry about getting binance bucks onto your metamask account first (some people like trustwallet, idk) with either cashapp->binance (careful vpn use required)->metamask OR cashapp->binance.us->binance wallet extension->metamask and only worry about exchanging for safemoon after that. It's kind of a pain to get set up and sounds extremely complicated but once you have you're golden. Just set a spending limit for yourself and then commit to only use those funds if you wanna be financially responsible, and be conservative at first until you have a decent bag.

Make sure to follow the guide I posted because metamask defaults to the ERC-20 (ethereum) network, so it's a whole thing just transferring funds. QR codes make it a lot easier and faster thankfully

man, i don't know what the gently caress you just said, little kid, but you special, man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbYZZHGkDio

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

how do i buy cumrocket cummies?

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1390735684688769031

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fZORkuOJo

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

something called shib is poppin off right now

i don't have any money at the moment to put in on it, but if you want to "get in while the getting's good" then uhh...it's up a lot from yesterday

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

these pogs are gonna be worth something, damnit

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

i have millions of pogs

how do i get slammers tho???

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

if you chose "$rear end" congratulations

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

dude what the gently caress

i pushed the GET RICH NOW button and nothing. happened. :yaycat: why is life so cruel?!

i don't actually care that much, i wasn't planning on selling anything i have until next year anyway. i've been grinding my rear end off trying to get to a point where i can quit my job even without the shitcoin lottery.

i don't know the bitcoin timeline at all, but i'm sure there were many times where people were like "yep, gently caress this, this is done" and sold their poo poo and here we are with "oh no, bitcoin's under 40k" like anyone who's balls deep into crypto gives a poo poo.

loving shoeshine boy? lol c'mon, i'm a weed delivery driver :yaycat: get it right.

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

not gonna lie, i didn't buy any ethereum because i kinda just don't like the name or its vibe in general.

i didn't lose any money because my shitcoins kinda just went back to the price i bought them at? oh, actually safemoon's still up. nice. i heard it was gonna go to the moon, but safely?

i did just buy another like... 13 bucks of zeppelin dao and now i have over a billion of those. so, if that's ever a thing: :yaycat:

oh yeah, and then there's this chucklefuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN0c4AxRWs4

note: if he put $40k in at the time of the video, then he has, in fact, lost money on safemoon so far. so be happy, madgoons.

Alobar has issued a correction as of 13:33 on May 20, 2021

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

comedyblissoption posted:

im okay with degens degen gambling i do it myself but there are crazy insane people on this website that should be informed this is extreme degen gambling lol

*wipes tear away* you...you really care, don't you? :)

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_fZORkuOJo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/25/1040683057/crypto-trading-hamster-goxx-warren-buffet-s-p-500

rofl :yeeclaw: