Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
How do you actually trade in doge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

i say swears online posted:

you have to exchange your worthless fiat money for memes on a platform that will steal everything and disappear in two months

I'm not asking about nft!

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

Shear Modulus posted:

you make an account on robinhood

the biggest cryptocurrency trading platform, coinbase, doesn't carry dogecoin for some reason

Ugh, I made all my meme stonk gains by not being on there

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

Cold on a Cob posted:

yep. I did own a home for three years. in the first six months the hot water tank failed and the main drain got invaded by tree roots :retrogames:

all stuff I could afford to deal with but still shows how quickly things can happen.

house rich but cash poor people don’t know what they’re getting into
There's a whole genre of personal finance catastrophe that a homeowner is just insulated from, by having locked in both a secure retirement and a fixed housing price.

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

indigi posted:

if you have to borrow money to invest that’s exactly what you’re doing

If things dip at this point money won't matter