Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powerball69
Apr 15, 2021

by Pragmatica
Can someone tell me how to make money by day trading and using crypto? My husband is not a forums poster but he is similar to one insofar as he is autistic and believes he can do anything that requires logical reasoning but so far he has only lost money in our robinhood account. nerds smh. Is there already a day trading thread here in cspam? if so I'm sorry. Otherwise please tell me how to make money using the stock market.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerball69
Apr 15, 2021

by Pragmatica
should i tell him to buy doge coin

Powerball69
Apr 15, 2021

by Pragmatica
Look I wanna get rich. And quick! Does anyone have tips for that

Powerball69
Apr 15, 2021

by Pragmatica

Cloks posted:

Hey, as a fellow autistic nerd who can do anything with logical reasoning, I've only made money on Robinhood.

My advice is to buy stocks and coins that increase in value, rather than decrease. Hope this helps!

I showed him this post but it seemed to upset him. I'm worrying he's not as smart as he thinks

Powerball69
Apr 15, 2021

by Pragmatica

Mr Hootington posted:

We did hit ATH and record numbers again today.

If I give someone money will they make money for me. Idk if anyone has thought about this as a career before