Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
doge coin going up again lol. $$$$$

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
at this rate soon i will be able to buy the forums off jeffrey and get my red star back -_- ... and permaban all my enemies with impunity mwahaha

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Powerball69 posted:

should i tell him to buy doge coin

buy and HODL imo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vomik posted:

yeah - the best technique is called swing trading that's where you find natural dips and then buy at the height, sell in the dip, and buy at the new height.

close. you also need to ensure that you make as many trades as possible without considering the wash rules so not only do you lose money on all your trades but also get owned with a massive tax liability

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Powerball69 posted:

Look I wanna get rich. And quick! Does anyone have tips for that

vrchat findom work. can use one of those programs that make u sound like an anime girl also. easy money. put that money in some random altcoin and start pumping it on social media. very simple

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
coin

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Write some random billionaire failson and dare them to send you a million bucks. Belittle them if they refuse

your that thirsty for something, anything in your PM box huh?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
another way to get rich is to create a very popular webforum & sell it 20 years later

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vomik posted:

lowtax sold in the dip and look at him now - a god among kings

Buy high sell low bing bong

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cloks posted:

Here's proof:

good job

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i say swears online posted:

right now you can get a 30% return on cuomo being governor by the end of the year on predictit

lost all my predictit money on a longshot pence as prez bet when trump got the rona rip

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

I honestly to number do not know how the husband lost money unless he is buying options and vix.

its very easy to lose money my friend

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
COIN

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vomik posted:

anyone else's free stock button not working?

they haev a promo rn where u get 3 free sotcks instead of 1 for inv someone. needless to say if someone needs and inv... pms are open =D

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vomik posted:

so i get the invite and we get free stock? - bet those robinhood bastards are gonna be mad when they meet a true hacker on the battlefield - i can make gmail addresses all day

yep

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

RedneckwithGuns posted:

I put $100 in dogecoin as a joke in January and made more in the last two hours than I'll make during my 12 hour shift as a pharmacist today lmao

yea man lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Victory Position posted:

are you a millionaire now

yep

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe has issued a correction as of 19:23 on May 4, 2021

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Victory Position posted:

very nice. parallel parking or are you fancy enough to have a driveway :homebrew:

irl truth i have offstreet parking but i have to move 3 trashcans to get in or out & also perform a deathstar style trench run to get in the lot

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Impkins Patootie posted:

i wanna live in Hollywood

sell some coin and you too can live the dream of living in squalor for a zillion buckeroos

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
leaving the parking spot is easier since i can subtly crash them out of my way (shitbox car enables this lifehack)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im a professional trader

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

shyduck posted:

I was told Doge was going up today

no luck so far...........................

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe has issued a correction as of 19:24 on May 4, 2021

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe has issued a correction as of 19:25 on May 4, 2021

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe has issued a correction as of 19:25 on May 4, 2021

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Zisky posted:

Sounds about right. My wife was sitting in on the green committee meeting last week and I swear she was at her laptop for three hours.

i feel bad for ppl who have to do zoom things without a BIg Compy and a few monitors to game on, read forums, etc, during these things.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

indigi posted:

I’m saving money every week to give my nephew when he turns 18 (~12 years). is it stupid to keep in a high yield savings account as opposed to parking it in some index or mutual fund

what kinda yield we talkin bout here

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

indigi posted:

it was 2.25 when I opened it but I think it’s down to like .5 lol

hmm.. number seems not very high. check out voo or other indexes idk do ur thing op. maybe some doge coin......................

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
then again maybve the market wil crater? nbody knows. this is the mystery !!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

indigi posted:

what’s the diff between voo and like SPY or SPYX (I like to not invest in fossil fuels because I’m a stupid bitch)

idk lol =D

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Chinatown posted:

have a buddy with ~50k dogecoins lol

cha ching

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
doge coin? it was way up, now it's not up as much. interesting...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

punished milkman posted:

what the hell is safemoon

pretty sure its a literal ponzi scheme, but it's transparent and up-front about it lol. pretty cool. ive been meaning to "get in" as they say

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Alobar posted:

i bought it on bitmart

i used coinbase to send bitcoin to bitmart, and used the bitcoin to trade for usdt, which i then traded for safemoon

just a heads up, at least the last time i checked, the minimum safemoon withdrawal is 50 million safemoon which is like $250 or something? i'm fully prepared to see my money go up in a puff of smoke, so don't do this if it's...uhmmm...your rent or your food money rofl also don't forget to ask your mom and dad before spending your own money so you don't worry the posters on something awful forums

i tried using trust wallet and buying smart chain bnb to use pancake swap to trade for safe moon, like the safemoon twitter account suggests, but i had trouble getting the smart chain bnb for some reason. i think i was trying to buy the wrong thing maybe. gonna see if i can try it again on friday when i get paid, but if not, i still have like 55 million safemoon on bitmart. and 500 million of this zepellin.dao poo poo for like 20 bux.

oh hell yes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Yossarian-22 posted:

it would be one, which is why i just keep my winnings in stablecoins and commit myself to not selling anything until/unless it's so much mega profits that i can hire a legendary tax accountant to figure all this poo poo out for me

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i agree bro. this is the mentality i like. taking the gamer brain to the streets... wall streets

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i say swears online posted:

yeah it's through predictit.org out of new zealand (i'm US) and they're terrible at reporting; this year they sent me TWO corrections revising down the amount of income i withdrew (all three estimates are incorrect) so it's not like it was caesar's palace. real fly-by-night poo poo

Okay bitch what were your predictit bets lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
doge is approaching its ath. lets see how this plays out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

punished milkman posted:

i’m a grown adult with a serious financial interest in Doge

me too