Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

yea I’ve been putting my spare change from trades into doge, and it’s the biggest return I’ve had yet lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

Yossarian-22 posted:

if you want to ape into an all time high of a massive ponzi scheme that still has room to expand buy safemoon instead of doge. if i had just held my original $100 investment back in march instead of selling at $600 i would have $20,000 by now

oh so this is literallly a Ponzi scheme? a percentage of every new coin purchase goes towards paying people already holding coins?

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

I turned 20 bucks in doge to 150 or so bucks. it would be cool to throw 20 bucks into safe moon but the process to buy it sucks rear end, because I’ve never actually bought crypto the way you are supposed to, and I probably never will

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

doge hitting .50 tonight awooo

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

toot toot

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

Nonsense posted:

cumrocket or the one they are mining from SSD's in China.

it’s already 800 bucks per and the creator says not to bother if you have less than 200tb or some nerd poo poo.

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

it just gets dumber and larger

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

so sweet, I get 25 bucks into cash app, buy 20 bucks of bitcoin, which is .00003 btc and get set up to transfer it out. only, the problem is, you see, you have to transfer out .0001 at a time, roughly 57 dollars. I don’t want to spend 57 dollars on safe moon, I want to spend 20 dollars on safe moon.

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

is tether the one where their Twitter account regularly announces they found $500 million to pump into their exchange to keep it 1 to 1 with USD?

meanolmrcloud has issued a correction as of 00:33 on May 12, 2021

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

I can see where the hodl mindset comes from, when the alternative is cashing out like a chump lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

just for fun, I bought my first way otm options today, puts that cost less than 30 bucks altogether against the meme stocks. i think I get how they work now (the number does the opposite of what you want and you lose everything for zero gain)