Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i won probly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I wanted to take a day or two break from looking at spreadsheets, I'll update everything tonight.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
1st round NFL Pro Comps

Bengal's a pretty good dude. Solid following for a reason. Great explanations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpUNcvEz0YE

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
OK, so... About the rankings. Turns out I was wrong about third place.

Symphoric beat out Tarbrush by one point, 59 to 58. Since it took me so long to catch it I'm giving them both the third place prize of :10bux: to the charity/venmo of their choice.

Shakezula's actual score was 65, which is still good for second, and :10bux: :5bux: to the charity/venmo of their choice.

Magicpants is still 70 points, for :10bux: :10bux: :5bux: to the charity/venmo of their choice.

Let me know in thread or via pm by this time next week where you want the money to go. I also made a forum specific e-mail finally if you don't have pm, eifert.posting@gma---------

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I only have requests from one winner.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Whoops, had stopped checking the thread. Er, could you send it to the First Nations Development Institute please https://www.firstnations.org/

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Roger

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
This was never about the money. I did it to prove that I'm the #1 smartest best football-knowing guy on the forums and everyone needs to listen me because I'm right. I showed you dad. Can a mod give me a little certification or something to sign on all my posts for people to see that I'm the rightest poster?
Anyway give the money to like your local boys and girls club or really just the charity of your choice.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Sure.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Magicpants said my choice, which is generally NAACP:

Shakezula asked for Planned parenthood, I set up a $15 donation, but didn't realize until after I hit submit I accidentally chose Monthly instead of one time. My reading comprehension isn't any better in the wild than it is on TFF, apparently. Oops.

Symphonic:

Tarbrush:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hell yeah

Thanks for doing this!