Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Just wanna remind you all that permanent matchday threads are all the rage now.

Also dammit Fanduel, let me bet on the Rapids to win MLS Cup/Western Conference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

whypick1 posted:

Can't wait to see Crew de Football Columbus.

Calcio Columbus surely?

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

G-Hawk posted:

has anyone besides KC pulled off the rebrand in a way thats seen any serious uptick in attendance or support or anything? It seems like about half the league have tried basically the same thing in the last decade and other than KC i'm not sure if I can think of any team that has benefited notably. (and KC had a lot more to do with stadium presumably)

i'm mostly pretty whatever about most the changes but this is another that just seems at best, pointless

This is correct, Arrowhead Stadium is an awful venue for soccer.

Also lol at thinking "we need to be less like the Steelers" and then going straight to black primary. :downs:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Woot Rapids won again, and debuted yet another homegrown player in the process. Looking pretty good at the moment.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Edward Mass posted:

Speaking of Frasier, where have all the sad Rapids supporters gone?

I'm still here, but can't watch them because Altitude and Comcast still aren't on speaking terms. :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Tyler Miller has Covid, RIP Loons.