Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

siggy2021
Mar 8, 2010
Hey I just wanted to pop in and say that the old crew logo was gorgeous and this new one sucks poo poo and if it sticks around I'm pretty much done with them at this point. It's somehow worse than the old old crew logo, which was bad enough to be endearing.

It's the dumbest loving thing. It's an absolute mind-boggling decision all around. You had the "Save the Crew" movement, which got international attention. You won a championship. You have a awesome looking brand spanking new stadium (and, I believe, the first team in the US to build 2 soccer specific stadiums?). Everything was going great and then you decide to do this dumpster fire and piss everyone off. The entire response has been nothing but tone deaf. I mean, read this poo poo:

quote:

"I hope that goodwill isn't exhausted on a brand evolution, a revision of a logo," said Bezbatchenko. "I think for everything that [the new owners] stood for and have done over the past two-and-a-half years means more than a naming convention. I truly do."

gently caress you Bezbatchenko, you twat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU