Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
https://twitter.com/VermontGreenFC/status/1385383099375046658?s=19

looks like they're getting a USL1 team up in yonder Vermont. more New England teams for the New England soccer god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
they can take my crayon soccer ball flag from my cold, dead hands

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

matt turner is a loving legend

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

this season alone has got to earn him a sniff at that #3 spot at the very least. missed the game yesterday but watched the highlights and Revs lose by 2 easy if anyone else is wearing the gloves. the guy has been on top of his game this year

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Turner :toot:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

glad the revs only showed up for the last 30 minutes of that match last night. few too many finger sandwiches and pepsi colas during the rain delay lads?

solid pressure in the final third though, had me on the edge of my seat looking for the equalizer in those last few minutes

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

the new england revolution are my friends and i like them a lot

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Hi gang, big mls Eddie Lewis, Mike Grella, Robbie Rogers and I think one other guy maybe fan here to say I don't post in or read the MLS threads largely because I refuse to pay for the channels that show it and I'm asleep when its on. Just checking in to say that I'm the new mod and if anyone itt or any of the other MLS threads start being naughty let me know and I'll have a quiet word. I might not be in these threads regularly but you're all good lads and lasses and you should keep up the good work and post in other threads if you don't already, we're all one footballing family. ok bye

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

:hmmyes:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

carles gil is my friend

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

ohhhhhhhh new england. New England! New England! fuckin new england clap clap clap clapclapclapclap

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

they've spent at least the last hour and a half on 98.5 talking about the Revs. I mean, part of that was the weekly interview with Bruce, but this might be the most air time I've ever heard them give MLS. Scott Zolak is all in on the new crest AND the cup baybee

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

31,635 in Foxboro to see the Revs hoist the Shield tonight. pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I'm glad Seattle lost after Sounders fans talked all that poo poo online about how the Revs are gonna be one and done after winning the shield. karma

......now I just need the Revs to not be one and done lmao