Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
loving lol that the folks in Columbus decided to gently caress over their legacy fans in favor of being more boring for the sake of a focus group of people that are never going to watch the games anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I’m still trying to understand what thought process results in so many marketing people and team owners deciding that City Name FC is the gateway to riches.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Idk, I like the Revs new logo.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Bring back Reno 1868

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I really don’t understand why any league would prefer a Sacramento team over Las Vegas.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
Come to Sac! Famous for lobbyists, those eight people that care about the Kings, and sorta being close to the Bay Area.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
I will support Dry Heat FC until the day I die.