Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

DC United going through it right now with their supporters groups. I wonder what normal supporters groups are like where people are fans instead of idiots pretending to be off brand hooligans. Every game bottles are thrown, every game people are cursing and throwing slurs. Every game the old timers get a bigger chip on their shoulder and think they can harass people and get away with it. Frankly, I don't know why anyone would join the supporters groups here, the average maturity of the group is very low, and you're just asking for trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Crazy Ted posted:

I can't possibly imagine why someone would willingly put themselves in a situation where they'd be forced into isolation like that.

When I was diagnosed with a brain cyst in 2010 I was so dysfunctional at one point that I was put on "don't loving go anywhere" home rest for about 4.5 weeks, and just the psychology having a Mayo Clinic neurologist tell me that I had to go into semi-isolation like that meant that even though I had plenty of games and cable and movies and all that poo poo it just about drove me out of my mind.

He's a stoner crumb bum who pissed away opportunities at DC and only tried during his last chance saloon transfer. Is anyone surprised.. the dude probably believes chemtrails cause obesity