Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Played a bit of this game today, its actually pretty slick. Hope the playerbase keeps growing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

OP in terms of video games when I played League of Legends a million years ago I basically exclusively played Morgana, Annie, Nautilus, and Amumu. In terms of anime I think it's obviously that Yuri is the best girl and it is frankly OUTRAGEOUS that Natsuki won the Best Girl Challenge instead.

Which character would you recommend for me?
Sissela is actually a good choice since she has cc and a karthus ult. Shes a bit oriannaish tho going by lol comparison

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

good rule of thumb for food is to always pick up lighters and milk, they both build into a lot of good hp and sp items. its not too much of an inventory burden to stack them even early game and you can transition into food hunting after your builds done

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

and they give out a bunch if you link your twitch account with the game and watch their tourney streams. you can just have it open in another tab muted if you just want the e-bucks

also there's only 20ish characters in the game right now versus over 100 so, the free rotation covers a much wider portion of the cast

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

theres a couple decent youtube guys but theb est thign to do is just mess with a few in-game player made plans, see what works for you, then start looking at the itme charts so you can do stuff like tweak the plans on the fly if a zone gets cut off real early or if it runs you through archery range and archery range was alreadyp icked clean by the five bow users in the match

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibblebibble posted:

I take it there's no crazy micro heroes like Visage or Meepo from Dota because those were my favs.
nobody who controls a secnd character, no. sissela has to manage the position of a ball with her spells tho

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

worth noting that other players can also hide their username by going into options, so you might also run into actual players named Test Subject. theyre probably streamers who dont wanna get stream sniped

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I bought Alex because I love his goofy spy aesthetic but he's hard to really do much with....
hes a little underpowered and he needs to grab two weapons which can be a pain, but he has some advantages. the stealths pretty strong

he def. seems like a character more suited to duos tho

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yeah if you go to options -> game theres an option to hide nickname from enemy, it makes you show up to them as test subject whatever

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Patch just dropped. New character, but also big Alex buffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

this game is so tilting I hate it and am so mad, why can't I just run down everyone as jackie

I want kill

if you wanna run people down play ar aya and rush agni