Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dear Jeffery,

Earlier today I went grocery shopping and afterwards I stopped at a local gas station/convenience store and noticed that they had Tornados on their hot dog rolling mechanism for sale for only $1.00 per unit.
Having not tried these items before, I purchased one. A chipotle steak and cheese. Upon concluding my business at the store I returned to my vehicle and consumed it while returning to my home, where I am now.
During that time, and until this moment I have not once thought of you.

This letter is to inform you that I regret that decision and of my intent to hold you in my heart and mind more sincerely each passing day. Please know that we will never again be apart, Jeffery. At first, only our spirits. But eventually I will be able to join with you more fully, and constantly. Forever.

Thank you.

e:
p.s. The Tornado itself was fairly good and well worth the $1.00 asking price, if you are interested. God Bless you, Jeff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU