Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
I was so impressed with how well they were able to improvise that whole thing. Huge credit to that pianist too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

grate deceiver posted:

Amy Vorpahl is a treasure, but I'm also slightly afraid she might die during one of those Breaking News segments

I love her but I can't tell if the other cast members are also loving it or if they are just hating it

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Yeah, I still find her appearances on the show hilarious. It's more of an idle curiosity. Like, for a show that is designed to be one in which the actors break, I wonder if it is sometimes irritating to those same actors when someone find the material too funny?

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Wait, where did Raph go?

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

seaborgium posted:

It was two carriages, but they had differing numbers of doves because they both rolled. I think Lou's had something insane like 6 or 7.

Lou's had like 23 because he rolled well on 3d10. I think Emily had 14 or something. Truly one of the most buck wild tag team improv entrances

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
I found the first episode or two to be a bit slow to get going. I think that's because it seemed like they had a lot less time than other seasons for the players and DM to collaborate beforehand so they had to establish more background lore and whatnot early on. Also, I feel like the McElroys and Brennan took a bit to gel their particular dnd styles together.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

lemonadesweetheart posted:

Has Brennan, Murph or any of the cool kids said anything about the D&D drama?

I haven't seen anything yet, but there has been some counter narrative stuff coming from lawyers like legal eagle and opening arguments. I'd be most interested to hear what will happen with D20 and things like live shows since those are examples of content that are generally not available for free, which I think would violate the draft OGL update.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
I found the second season of hot date on Google tv, so it's probably still there.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

tsob posted:

I just watched the two parter Bachelor episode of Game Changer, and was pretty bummed by this. That said, I wonder did Grant go to Cabo with Reece and how things panned out between them? Also, won't lie, I consider myself straight but I definitely had a bit of a man crush on Reece :blush: Buff arms, owns his own bakery, really nice eyes and just comes off as a decent guy throughout. I was definitely waffling between pulling for him or Phoenix throughout.

:same: dude seemed like a really chill guy, very mature and comfortable with himself.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
... Terrific

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Might be modifiers or something? Allows for a negative modifier on some check they want to be low? The system looks really interesting so I'm definitely going to check this out despite not knowing who any of the non CH people are

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Really good breaking news imo. Very good concept.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Fobby posted:

I've been thinking about this one a lot ever since they announced Mr. Birchum:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=slT5WcWNq_s

Haha yeah it's just the daily wire production lineup

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Latest episode of Junior year: I wonder how the ratgrinders got a hold of their magic items they had equipped when the bad kids cast detect magic. Not sure it's important though

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Lou's reaction after the party bus reveal was so loving funny. He is a really good physical comedian imo. Really all three of them are

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Fantasy high s3 "I show you all full butthole"

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Katie as taskmaster and Ally as assistant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
https://variety.com/2024/tv/awards/dropout-emmys-game-changer-dimenson-20-ineligible-1235996243/

Pretty cool that dropout is going for an Emmy and I think they should definitely get at least the nom for game changer. Best game show in contention imo