Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Latest Game Changer episode inspired me to begin work on a VRChat world with the Game Changer set. Have some WIPs :v:

Aaand it's up!

Game Changer by Kazy on VRChat

Kazy fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Apr 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5oL4QKb6Sk

Think of this one every time I order Chinese food.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Does anyone else sort of miss Um Actually and Game Changer being on alternating weeks?

Felt like before I had something to look forward to each week but now they both are on the same week and then I just don't watch Dropout for a week :v:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

whydirt posted:

You should be watching VIP on the alternate weeks :colbert:

VIP is good but it's not really the tentpole that Um Actually and Game Changer are. :v:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Awkward Davies posted:

IMO the taskmaster needs to be able to project power, and the assistant needs to be able to project being a weird little guy. Dropout is chock full of weird little guys, the power thing is more of an issue. Vic or Lisa Gilroy for taskmaster maybe? Or Wysocki?

Katie.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Holy poo poo yes

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

I like Smarty Pants but it constantly breaks the 180 rule and it's always really jarring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

whydirt posted:

My hunch is that this is partially because each episode’s talks are clearly mixed and matched from across the filming sessions.

I don't think that would affect it during each talk though.

But it's hard to tell where the audience is in relation to the presenter sometimes.