Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Escape from the Bloodkeep is my favorite D20 mini arc. LOTR told from the villian's pov is just perfection and it includes some of my favorite NPC interactions ever (spoilers, obviously).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

The other castmembers egging her on to do the face killed me. You know as soon as you see Amy it's going to be a good one.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

tsob posted:

Izzy is having a blast, and it's surprising she's taken this long to feature in a D20 show given she's Brennan's girlfriend and been appearing of and on in Dropout stuff for a few years now.

She's in The Seven, which took me a minute to really get hooked on but turned out so very good. One of my favorite D20s for sure.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Bat poo poo Mountain talk was wild. This D20 group is completely unhinged in the best way.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Confederate soldier was great, the thruples therapy had me in tears.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

The first round of miniature auctions is done and the cheapest mini is "candy villager 4" which went for a bargain $602. Just mind-boggling.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

Lotus Aura posted:

Not the new Game Changer, but watching a few random Breaking News episodes and I just.. how is Amy real? It's amazing and all but still.

I'm reminded of her episode of Dirty Laundry and dating 3 magicians. Amy is great.

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

The Bachelor experience I always wanted but ABC was too afraid to give me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

A wild combination of players, I can't wait.