Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008

tsob posted:

Well after this episode Hawkins is acting guilty as gently caress. Lars got incredibly lucky too. The model for the mysterious figure looks like a darker animal, so if the model alone was anything to go on I'd suspect it was Brockhollow. I genuinely don't know what to make of whether that his real body or not though. The fact there's stone dust around the eyes would suggest it's the real body, but the fact Brennan noted the eyes in the painted looked exactly like his would suggest it's not. Then Brennan goes "this has to be his body; and yet..." after it all. It's D'n'D so I'm wondering if there isn't some duplication magic at play here. The whole thing has been treated as a very low fantasy setting so far, but it's still D'n'D after all, so maybe there's a clone or there was magic used to shift a corpse to superficially resemble Brockhollow. So it has his external features, down to the stone dust around the eyes, but internally it's someone else and that person is the one that got shot in the war. That's not how you'd typically deduce things out though, since you'd normally be thinking about mysteries in terms of the real world rules, and not odd D'n'D world rules.

Brennan points out the body had crumbs from dinner on it as part of the evidence of it really being Brockhollow, but Mrs. Molesly remarks that the Squire hadn't touched any of his food during dinner almost immediately before the murder. Still think its a body double done up to make it look like the Squire's dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Kimia saying 'freezing' shouldn't have counted.

I agree, but it ultimately didn't change 1st/2nd/3rd, and it was absolutely needed to make it clear that their friends were in on it.

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008
I'm not fond of the current season trend to break up battles across multiple episodes. Feels like a major interruption of flow.

PharmerBoy
Jul 21, 2008

Thordain posted:

I think the Heavy Metal Axe gets an expanded crit range whenever he attacks with advantage.

Its exactly that. Crit range expands to 19-20 if the attack is rolled with advantage. It also grants advantage on the next attack against target X that round if Gorgug ends up missing two attacks against them that round.