Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Ally's definitely gone on an arc where they were my least favorite cast member for a while, but they seem to have settled into a better, more entertaining place for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

By the way it's been bothering me for years: Of all the props on the set of Um Actually, the only one I can't figure out what's wrong with is the Catan board over Trapp's shoulder. Does anyone know what the error is?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Bard Maddox posted:

Sam Says IV: Champion's Edition

Brennan, Ally, and Jacob

I feel like Ally's Sam Says was the weakest. You really need someone with the driven-to-win energy of a Brennan or a Lou to really make the episode pop.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Awkward Davies posted:

Except for the most memorable ending to any Sam says

Yeah, them showing up in NYC at the end was pretty great.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

"Sam Says Don't Flinch" got me, safely on the other side of the TV.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

bunnyofdoom posted:

Slighty dropout related, but GMM did a fun game with their crew yesterday that would make for a great Game Changer For those who want to watch

(Also gently caress I'd kill for Emily, Lieb, and Jordan*(s) to be on Dirty Laundry)

*Yes, I know Myrick was already on, and they ate lip gloss

Emily definitely has that weird chaotic energy that would make a good DL episode.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

inthesto posted:

US Taskmaster bombed because half the contestants weren't even comedians and Lisa Lampanelli was still somehow the worst contestant

I believe UPN tried airing season 8 of UK Taskmaster and didn't even finish it due to low ratings? IDK, it's weird that something can be a huge viral hit on the internet and then flop on cable

UPN is one of those channels that's like, deep in the UHF band so nobody watches it and oh my god that doesn't even matter anymore, nobody is going to get that reference I'm so old.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Senerio posted:

Wtf is this false advertising

#NotMyGrant

I absolutely have some Grant/Keith face blindness. Is this Keith? Is that the joke?

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

I wonder how much of it is that improv in the US is usually associated either with very specifically Whose Line Is It Anyway? or your most insufferable friend's troupe performances at the community theater.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Capfalcon posted:

Between his "beef" with the crew and his bits on Breaking News, Grant is a great heel.

"What does that have to do with tailoring?!" is an all-timer.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

pumpinglemma posted:

I would absolutely not have called that Deja Vu was inspired by Celeste, but I can’t fault Sam’s taste.

Is that something he said, or just speculation by the fan base? Cus a lot of media has that "Let's repeat this over and over with only the main characters acting like anything's different" idea, cus really this is just my excuse to share the excellet horror short film Great Choice! to a wider audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNXmtBJbt3E

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

flatluigi posted:

i do like just about everything bdg's done but after digging through his youtube for the links above i found myself watching this another half dozen times again, so i figure i should link what might be my favorite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmFGbBmlyKQ

I dunno why, but BDG looks super like one of the many versions of Matt Wattson from Supermega in that thumbnail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

inthesto posted:

I'm rewatching Game Changer again and this time I'm noticing that Siobhan's accent comes out much stronger when she's pissed off

It happens to a lot of people who have adopted one accent in their normal speech (not a "they're doing an affectation" thing, we all kinda morph our accents based on those around us) but grew up with a different one. My roommate has a light Southeast Massachusetts/Rhode Island accent normally, but when pissed off goes full Lois Griffin.