Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

tsob posted:

I've only seen her in Escape from the Bloodkeep, but she was fantastic as not!Shelob in that, one part proud but weird mom to one part drunk aunt who's everyone's best friend. I'm really looking forward to seeing her in this because she was so good in Bloodkeep, along with Brennan as a player. I'm really hoping the fact Aabria is back on D20 means that there's more Pirates of Leviathan in the wings at some point however. The first season of it was fantastic, and I'd love to see more of it at some point.

Erika also appears on Matt Mercer's Monster Hearts one shot and is pretty amazing in that (alongside Ally Beardsley)

Misfits and Magic ep 1 is pretty cool so far, fun watching Brennan as a player and the rest of the cast is pretty much perfect as well. Aabria is nailing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

I live for those Amy Vorpahl Breaking News segments

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Amy Vorpahl is a treasure, but I'm also slightly afraid she might die during one of those Breaking News segments

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

For a moment I thought they were supposed to recreate someone's daily routine or some show maybe and then guess who it was, like a spin on Tell me About Yourself. It was fun to see Izzy lose her mind, but I was hoping for maybe some additional cool twist to the game

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

That was 100% real piss

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

I quite like the short seasons. Tiny Heist has justin McElroy as Rick Diggins, Man About Town and probably the greatest closing scene in D20 history. Also Escape from the Bloodkeep with Matt Mercer, Trapp, Amy Vorpahl as a wet elf, I think this was also Rehka's first game? Pretty great as well.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

The World Inferno posted:

Grant as the sidekick / wise cracking bartender is very good.

He was good, but lmao his hands were shaking like crazy during that drink mixing

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

kiminewt posted:

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I watched all the non-RP content. Looking for an RP show to start with since there are so many. Other than misfits of magic I've watched clips of the others but I have no idea of which.

I'll try Escape from the Bloodkeep since it was recommended here.

Bloodkeep and Tiny Heist are both short and incredibly good.

I also vaguely remember Brennan appearing in some Critical role one shot, but can't remember which.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

I implore everyone to watch the newest Critical Role mini-campaign where Brennan is DMing. poo poo is insane: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPdPkRKm_hk

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Tiny Heist is very good all around, but Justin's character in particular makes that entire season.

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

eke out posted:

katie's though is another story lol

Probably because of all the coke she's done

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

How do you listen to WBM? The website is absolutely terrible and uninformative, doesn't have any actual links.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

I am losing my loving mind at this bear