Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Watch any episode of Breaking News with Amy Vorpahl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
This episode of Dirty Laundry is just nothing but humble brags.

It's very good.

"Hey guys, guess who had an orgy. Well you've been in an Orgy, well I've started a revolt in a court room"

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Brennan behind the scenes was livid that Zac won from getting the points from Michael Winslow that he didn't earn.

He refused to work unless he got a trophy of his own.

Such a diva smh.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDIvjDQVNk8

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

It's just a standard interior safety door lock, that you might have on your kids room

We had a lock similar on my door as a kid, it's a privacy lock that allows for simple entry to like a bathroom or kids room if they try and lock you out or whatever.

I used to pester my sister by bending a hanger to unlock them when I was a 8 year old and she was like 14.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

It's probably not wrong. It like completely checks out.Like the worst thing for someone's conscience is justification. As it allows you to completely short circuit learning anything from any situation. It is what it Is, Nothing you can do about it.

Not to mention conscience probably should almost assuredly the one of if not the most powerful part of the brain. As your conscience is the thing that kinda guides everything about how you think about and approach situations.

edit: Not to mention that unless I'm mistaken, the only non humanoid is Justin

Dexo fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Aug 20, 2023

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Megazver posted:

I like some of these people, but I think this will end up being Too Improv for me.

My hope is just they picked the high spots for the trailer, and like it's mostly played far far more toned down funny in the actual episodes.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-3vXHCEzEk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8m0rscBqoY

Dexo fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Dec 28, 2023

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjyoTfISMQ4

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

I don't think the Rat Grinders are going to be the main villains.

Maybe antagonists or annoying for the heroes for a bit, but like none of them seem evil. And Brennan while he's not a big fan of EXP, has stated multiple times he doesn't hate powergaming.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Also like I don't know if I would blame Kristen for what happened at the end of the most recent episode.

As when I was watching it, I didn't think that they wanted her to join them in promoting the religion when they did.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Yeah as someone with undiagnosed ADHD until I was an adult, not forgetting/putting things off and loving up is a constant fight.

It is extremely relatable to me.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Kloaked00 posted:

It’s entirely possible it was just a throwaway, but I remember when it was revealed that Aguefort was going into the past for this season, a line something like “Let’s hope he doesn’t gently caress up the space-time continuum!” It keeps bugging me as the type of subtle thing dropped nonchalantly that’s going to come back in a big way

Fig is gonna start getting messages from Ayda about bad poo poo happening lol.

Also wasn't there something about Ayda missing like the first 100 years of her life, while constantly reincarnating?

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lemonadesweetheart posted:

Everyone hating on Kristen is baffling to me. She's still a kid, she grew up sheltered in a cult and is suffering from major religious trauma as a result. She has been instrumental in saving the world multiple times now and has gently caress all down time. She just broke up with her first real girlfriend. Anyone expecting her to be the perfect acolyte of any god is expecting a lot even if her goddess is one death away from the astral plane. In fact that would just make it more understandable. If Cassandra wants her to do something maybe she should offer some guidance on what she wants instead of just being needy the whole time and saying she needs more followers. In conclusion, Kristen has done no wrong.

Yeah, Once again, it was not clear at all that Kristen was supposed to help them pass out flyers. It is real silly to blame her for this one in particular.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Mentopolis was very very very good.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

also like most major venues are contractually obligated to use Ticketmaster.

They have a monopoly on that poo poo.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

okay wait, You guys need to understand something there is

MSG the Arena, and MSG the Theater in the arena building.

They almost assuredly are not renting the arena lmao.

https://www.msg.com/venue-rentals-event-rentals/rent-theater-madison-square-garden/

vs

https://www.msg.com/venue-rentals-event-rentals/rent-madison-square-garden#about-the-arena

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Accents are something that like never leave you.

my mom was born and raised down in Mississippi, and has lived up in Illinois for probably like 40+ years now. Her accent is completely gone when talking normally, but get her mad, or get her on the phone with or back down south with her brothers and sisters for like 5 minutes, and she's right back thick with her accent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

8one6 posted:

I'm only halfway through the episode, this is going to be one of those fights they split across episodes, isn't it?

That is getting so annoying this season.

Nope lmao