Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Grant sherlocking poo poo up this latest episode was a joy to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

This latest season has been absolutely off the rails, it might be my favourite to date?

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Incredible start to the new campaign.

BARRYYYYY

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

tsob posted:

Escape from the Bloodkeep probably has one of Brennan's best minor characters too, the prisoner who just wants to take care of his bones.

This is John Feathers erasure. :colbert:

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

lemonadesweetheart posted:

The auction is live and the prices are insane. Lowest bids i'm seeing are 300. Jet Rocks, Kerradin and Liam are all over 2k.

https://auction.dropout.tv/collections/live

Next week is definitely the main event: https://auction.dropout.tv/products/sprinkle

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Pleads posted:

Holy poo poo it's good. He goes through such a range of emotions.

The way his face drops when the siamese fireback was shown was perfect. Also, Katie almost not recognizing chickens twice slayed me.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

That was incredible

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

I've always wanted to go to an escape room and absolutely wreck house, so this was incredibly cathartic for me

fancy stats fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 7, 2023

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Battle Royale Pt 2: it wasn't going to happen, but I would've absolutely lost my mind if Lily got eliminated in two straight rounds

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Nick Soapdish posted:

Also not gonna spend the time to make at Queens Punch, too much effort

milk punches are delicious, but very much a special occasion sort of effort

also, from this episode of burrow's end: holy poo poo, that bear 'map'

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

day one squeemhead

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Every party in Aguefort is assigned a child whose parent had a lucrative career as a privateer of some sort

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

These episodes might be crueler than the grant ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

promising first episode, hopefully the producers can get grant to stop interrupting the presenters as the season progresses