Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I just got dropout so I'm not caught up on any of the shows but I'm following along the misfits show so far and it's really good. Jammer stopping the line to hit on a girl he likes and then telling the next guy to gently caress off killed me

Cartoon Hell has been pretty good so far too it has a fun vibe of people just hanging out bullshitting with eachother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...

Xand_Man posted:

I think the plot's a little weak, but I suspect some of that was the PCs going wildly off the rails -- good on Brennan for rolling with Sam casting offensive magic on the loving 20th level Wizard Principal of their high school

I liked how much room he gave them to really direct the story and explore character moments that I think you would lose in a more DM directed campaign. It was definitely more character than narrative but I think in a good way.

I also think with Sam attacking the principal Brennan accidentally set up something that will pay off well later. He could have had the spell be dismissed or fought it but instead just let the party have one over on a powerful character. Then later when the detect thoughts spell was detected by the curator he didn't say anything and just let them carry on thinking that they'd got one over on someone again. I'm sure that will come up later and it's a great set-up