Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

(he's got a good thing going)
oh man. I watched Yes or No and Do I Hear $1? for the first time and I strongly recommend both of those S2 episodes to anyone who started watching Game Changer in the last couple of seasons.

I was absolutely in a Brennan mindset, coming up with hypotheses like that the yes/no question was "Is the way I'm asking this question art?" as the questions got increasingly elaborate and Brennan kept not scoring points.

I would drink toilet water for $400 and I would get through it by framing the audience as perverts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

It tickles me that Brennan called out the Roseate Spoonbill by name. My parents think I know a lot about birds now because I was able to identify that one off the top of my head.

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

great stuff. A lesser comedian would have overplayed the Dumb and Poor Vision cards, whereas Izzy held on to them long enough that I'd forget and get surprised by them again.

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

bunnyofdoom posted:

So my friend I keep trying to get a dropout sub came over for bad movie night tonight. After two movies, we dropout watched. I think I got her. I think I got her with True Facts of Grant 3, Denzel, and Vic's ex-step Grandma

Denzel and Ex-Step-Grandmother are definitely my go-tos for hooking friends. That and Sam Says 3.