Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

I don’t have totals, but I do know Calroy went for around 11k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

This season of D20 really feels like less than the sum of its parts, I guess? Some good individual bits, but all this dimension hopping and lore dumping is preventing things from really gelling for me.

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

It's always fantastic to see just how hard Lou will commit to his characters. This group too I can actually see ending the season with some PVP, which I'd be very interested in after that fizzled out in Bloodkeep and CoC

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

GimpInBlack posted:

It sounded very much like a Matt Berry impression to me.

Yeah, the first thing I thought was a Jackie Daytona impression

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

Nice to get a full rp episode with the Bad Kids again, and I really like Kalina being back, looking forward to more shenanigans with her

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

I like it. Me and a friend are watching together and the extremely long Night Yorb fight at the start put us both off, but the balance after that has been fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

I'll go ahead and recommend Mentopolis, it's short and sweet with some great performances.