Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

While I can totally understand the concern about the finale of Mice and Murder, it's as Brennan says at one point during all the madness: "This is the season with the all CollegeHumor cast. No, this is how it was supposed to end." :v: And, I mean...

That said, totally enjoyed the absolutely rollercoaster of a finale. Some very excellent moments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

lemonadesweetheart posted:

Why would that even be a question someone would ask? Do people really think he's not good enough for her?

I assume it's less a "good enough/deserve" comment and more of a "oh, okay, I can *really* now see how these two people click together as a couple" thing. :v:

First episode really good. High bar to set for the season, imo, and hope the rest follows just as excellent.

Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

He didn't want to drop it, like a certain someone dropped a duck.

It was a good episode, though I'm curious if this energy can be maintained across more episodes of the format.