Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I like that the CH stuff, including Brennan's CEO vids, Dimension 20, and the more game show styled stuff, have kept chugging along. I never would've guess that the Um, Actually board game kickstarter would be that successful, and it always makes me smile when the ownership of something like CH pulls the plug and then the people who worked their either go on to great success or whoever ends up with the bones of the property goes on to make it successful. Seeing that happen with something humor oriented is particularly satisfying. It'd be better if the funding well never ran out and people kept getting supported, but this is as nice an outcome as you can expect given the situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Phlag posted:

Lou Wilson is the new announcer for Jimmy Kimmel Live.
https://twitter.com/jimmykimmellive/status/1481124015649406976?s=21

Sweet, that's got to be a very nice gig if you can get it! I hope he was doing that writer's room gig for Kimmel that's referred to in the clip and he just got picked to do this gig as well.

I've been happy to see lots of college humor people landing on their feet in one way or another, which makes sense since a good amount of people left CH well before the big shutdown and moved on to very solid entertainment industry careers.