Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I just discovered Dropout about a month and half ago due to some crossover with some comedians I love. I've binged all of Game Changer and Breaking News and love it. I discovered that they basically turned Off Book into a show and am now making my way through that. Make Some Noise is next after that. I'm not into the D&D stuff at all but Um Actually looks great too. This may be the best streaming service I subscribe to. In fact it may be too much value for how much I'm paying. Plus I feel good about supporting this group of people so that's a nice plus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

CatstropheWaitress posted:

Given you're enjoying everything else so much, you should dip your toes in D20 - it's way less nerdy and rules-y than it sounds initially. In particular, would recommend checking out the "All Dropout Cast" season 'Of Mice & Murder'. It's a great whodunit that has Grant (successfully!) play a Sherlock figure with Rehka, Sam (playing a rich Texan hog), Raphael, and Katie. Buncha fun.

I might give it a try when I exhaust everything else just because of the people involved, but I know nothing about D&D at all and don't really like fantasy stuff. But if there are good Brennan rants in it I might not be able to resist.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I haven't seen the episode yet but Lisa Gilroy is loving insane on Comedy Bang Bang so I expect the same out of this. She's so drat funny.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Vic: Dream job if money weren't a factor?

Zac: Being in the military.

Holy poo poo I lost goddamn breath when he said that from laughing so hard.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Sam is a cruel puppet master. Bring on Sam Says IV.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Recency bias be damned, Sam Says 3 is the best episode of Game Changer. I watched it again tonight and it's just as good again. Sam is an evil genius.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Museum worthy.

'Pain' - Sam Reich, 2024

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Spiteski posted:

https://twitter.com/samreich/status/1782467624359641529

Is this gonna be the payoff of the "I've been here the whole time?" *looks at hands* bit? Looks like a crazy episode either way

I’m pretty sure Sam said on Reddit there’s no payoff to that it’s just something he does. People have found him doing it in other seasons too apparently.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

“Rutger Hauer second only to Rutgest Hauest”

I laughed so suddenly I choked on air.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

This looks amazing.