Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Got Dropout today after months of seeing clips on TikTok/YouTube and have been watching mostly GameChanger so far(though I'm one episode in on both Fantasy High and Not Harry Potter one)

Wondering if I'm surrounded by rats or angels here tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

eke out posted:

just do the very first season, fantasy high

I've binged six episodes today and let me ask you, is that butthole goblin-sized?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Still bingeing Fantasy High S1 every day and whenever Lou says OH PAH-PAH I just loving lose it

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Anjali Bhimani...hello

There's so much cracking up in the first ten minutes, these first episodes are always so good.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Oh, Conrad

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

MikeJF posted:

Yeah, from what I've gathered they sold the company/channel to an MCN (Aloy, later Defy) in what was basically what was them getting scammed around 2010 (one of many channels that got hosed by scammy MCNs around that time), one of the originals left a little later because it was a shitshow under Defy, Defy imploded around 2018 because of all the being bad at what they do and also apparently fraud? and the remaining founder managed to arrange a deal with Rhett and Link/Good Mythical Morning for them to buy the channel from the bankruptcy and keep it going, and the two originals got back together and re-bought it back from them a few months ago.

Yup Rhett and Link/GMM bought it to save it and then when Ian/Anthony wanted to buy it back they sold it right back to them.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

8one6 posted:

There's also Misfits and Magic which is deeply making fun of Harry Potter just by having American kids attend the school.

Hey rock'em big fella.

Mess with the goat?

GET THE HORNS!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Just went from the new Dirty Laundry(hilarious) to starting Starstruck and Lou says "one time I was swimming where I shouldn't have been" and I about fell in the floor

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

dirby posted:

This Make Some Noise with Izzy, Brennan, and Erika is one of the best. Not too many sounds, but solid jokes/non-musical improv.

coming right out of the gate with The One Jew In Whoville jfc

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I originally subscribed just to watch the second one in full. Putting one for free and one behind the paywall is the smartest thing they ever did.

This was me as well along with a combo of getting the Evan Kelmp Wizard Duel and a bunch of Um, Actually questions in my TikTok algorithm.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

"I'm...FIFTY?"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Gaz-L posted:

Didn't Brennan live in the same building as well?

The same APARTMENT

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

No news!

Uh oh, Breaking News!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

It feels like they paused filming for an hour and made everyone drink

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

double nine posted:

is "dirty laundry" just an excuse for grant to meet hot dudes and/or ladies ?

I thought it was an excuse for me to see Lily looking gorgeous in hot outfits but maybe?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

boxen posted:

I think the escape room episode is my single favorite Game Changer episode, I would be okay with this.

Nothing tops Lou destroying a guitar in the first 2 seconds and following it up with chucking a potted plant while screaming BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

An hour away from the return of the mf BAD KIDS

HOOT GROWL HOOT GROWL HOOT GROWL

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

canISMOKEINheahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Join us next week on Fantasy High: Junior year, we're gonna burn down Fabian's house!

Lou: NOOOoooooooooo

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Bard Maddox posted:

if you have anxiety about awkward interviews, just wait until you get to the Vic’s Ex Step-Grandma episode, which is deeply off the rails (or just skip it if it’s gonna shake you because it goes places)

Mob posted:

canISMOKEINheahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh??

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

*Vine can I get a Waffle voice next week* CAN I GET A STRUDEL?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

"I'm going to jump onto the table"

*Brennan stare*

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

This is my first time watching a D20 season live and also watching the Adventuring Party the day after and man, this is the poo poo

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Spectacular premiere, Beardsley was having the time of their goddamn life

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Trapp is writing for two different TV shows now I heard, so he probably stepped back

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Some great rolls this ep(good and bad)

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Kristin's character sheet now properly lists her name as Kristin Chilis Applebees

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Normally around the beginning of the episode when he starts with each character it'll pop up, I noticed it last episode

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Game Changer: you can cum now

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Sam should just have CGI devil horns for the entire BTS episode

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

bunnyofdoom posted:

Nah. Escape the green room exists as does any of the get Brennan episodes

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING A SINGLE loving BIT OUT OF ME"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

In an interview very recently Sam says(SAM SAYS) the season finale of VIP is Brennan's episode and it's the most Vic you've ever seen Vic be, also VIP is getting a season 2

unrelated but

"Do you have a warrant?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you have a loving warrant?"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

inthesto posted:

I never finished season 5 of Game Changer and I'm realizing that I didn't give Jacob Wysocki enough credit in the past. I can't quite describe the energy he brings, but it's great and unique for sure

He should be much better at Sam Says, after all he did eliminate the Bellas from the Riff-Off in Pitch Perfect because they said "it's" instead of "it"

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

"Ms. Badgood, we're not sure of the cause of death. Principal Grix, we are, he went berserk at a music festival and was killed by---"

Lou: GOT 'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

What they did absolutely had to be cathartic for every contestant this season.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Zac: Her weakness is a big axe!
Brennan: Yeah, a critical from a giant axe is a lot of things' weakness.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

yeah HH if you've never heard it, is a bit, one of the earliest episodes has Adam Pally and they ask him "what did you get your commercial agent for Christmas?" and he goes "OH gently caress OFF" and it's one of the hardest times I've ever laughed

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

You have been a bad friend to Riz Gukgak, Adaine.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Kloaked00 posted:

Chills when he said that. Lou really put his whole self into that performance. And I think he was getting a smidge of pleasure from doing his seventy-billion-attacks things against a fellow cast member

YOU LET YOUR FRIENDS CALL HIM "THE BALL", ADAINE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

"Is Fandrangor magical?"

Well it's a sword with a name wielded by a 10th level multiclassed Fighter/Bard, what do you think lol