Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

It's kind of a long story.

Jaxts posted:

Thanks everyone! I'll be sure up check these all out. Started Total Forgiveness today and I'm really enjoying it. Looking forward to the bullshit they put one another through.
When you get to Grant's stand up show, make sure to watch the full recording too

It's all love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Threep
Apr 1, 2006

It's kind of a long story.

jng2058 posted:

I'm here for it. I liked Brennan as a player in M&M, but he kinda dominated the game, making a lot of the story about him. That's pretty true to life, where in a lot of games I've played in or DMed end up with the most charismatic or extroverted player becoming the center of attention.
Orion Black posted a since deleted post on the D20 subreddit where they talked about this and how it happened. From what I remember of it, they didn't really realize until after episode 3 it had happened and by then it was too late. They also talked about how, Brennan's charisma aside, in the end it was just another example of structural white supremacy because all the minority players there were used to being supporting cast and just took the role again naturally.

I think Orion deleted the post because the latter part pissed off a lot of people.