Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!
Let's be real here: that ship has been floating easily and happily since the microsecond they met.

I just hope Balthazar's parrots are gonna be okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!
I wouldn't mind seeing the kind of bonkers combos the Intrepid Heroes could get up to in Lancer, tbh.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!

I Am Fowl posted:

In general, I'm wondering how they got that much money. Killing all those rats couldn't have gotten that much. Copperwhatsit getting all those food trucks to come to the school couldn't have been cheap.

Pretty sure I found a clue to this on the Elmville map in the merch store.

Copperkettle Real Estate. Fabian’s house is in the logo. 4Dogs has rich parents.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!

Magitek posted:

BDG’s episode picks up in the latter half. I was similarly disappointed at first but ended up enjoying it

That's really his comedy style though, start off fairly innocuous and get really weird, very quickly.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!
Doing a Starstruck rewatch, I forgot just how great Barry's intro scene was.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!
Katie's unbreakability on Breaking News feels like a perfect demonstration of utter self-control while chaos often literally surrounds her.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!
But even if Sam is a megalomanic, at least he's funny with it.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!
I feel like that's much more 'Madison Square Garden pricing' meeting with scalpers in the great American marketplace of grift, and not so much Dropout's call.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!
But... That's the Ify Special.

That's exactly how he got most of the points he got as a contestant- vaguely highlighting the aspect that is incorrect without worrying about the specifics, and banking that your competitors won't know The Thing.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!

MikeJF posted:

I wonder how Buddy's meeting with Helio's gonna go.

I can't even imagine the one-two disillusionment combo of "getting robbed and murdered by a person you thought was your friend" followed immediately by "going to your religion's heaven and realizing your beloved corn god is actually just an immortal douche-bro."

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!
Everybody Wants to Rule the World (why every elected official MUST do mushrooms before serving).

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!
Negative attention is still attention, and grant loves a spotlight.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!

MikeJF posted:

I think Siobhan's said she grew up in the west country? But she normally doesn't speak with that strong a west country accent. I guess it might be that coming out.

Not sure of the d20/naddpod crossover saturation rate, but... Apple Scrumper's voice could be Siobhan's "real" accent? That's wild.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!

TaurusTorus posted:

Man I knew like half a dozen guys like Ross's character in high school

When Ross said "I was like, 2 life choices away from being this for real", it deeply resonated in my soul.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!
Wife and I both thought Beyonce.