Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Started watching this on a whim and finally finished all the available episodes. The audio in this is on another level. Music choices are good, they aren't afraid of silence, cutting out dialogue or sound effects and leaving the rest of the poo poo in, voice acting is great, it's unreal. I can't believe how much I've enjoyed this show so far.

Also ep 22 I'm torn on how I want things to go from here. On one hand, having Lena and Shin actually reunite would be cool. On the other, sticking with Shin & the gang would probably be better cuz Soundbite/Scrambled Comms Lena is a top tier character. Also everything about Pale Horse was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bofa salesman
Nov 6, 2009

Took me forever but I finally bought the soundtrack for this. Now I just need the blu-ray that still isn't released after over 2 years for some reason? Hoping whining about it will cause it to get announced soon.