Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Garrod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Raenir Salazar posted:

Do we know if they rebuilt the 86's mechs with Giad tech to be "stronger" like they said they did with Fido?

I believe the LN implies the various Spearhead 'reconnaissance' missions altogether provided them with the research material and they've been trying to reverse engineer it for a while, it's just most pilots don't take to them for obvious reasons.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Shin and company also only got to Giad themselves because of what was basically a miracle.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
They've delayed episodes, but saying they're missing as in lost footage really isn't true.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Moofia Boss Val posted:

The poster and the trailer promised that this would be about the humans blowing up robots. I thought "86" was just the name of the hero groups that would do it.

Then why are you still watching it after the first episode? Clearly it's not that.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I kind of preferred the more poetic way they conveyed it in the anime honestly, though you can say that about a lot of other scenes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Nitrousoxide posted:

I do have some hope for a season 2. They did introduce a character Dustin who appears in future volumes this episode.

For those who read the LN, it was here

wow, that's really not how I imagined them looking.