Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

the best indycar oval race was that fontana death race where like 8 people finished, and the cars could sort of pack race but also they got massive tows that allowed huge slingshots so it wasn't really a 'pack' like you used to see at the terrifying texas races

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Frond posted:

It was actually 6 cars. It also was like an endurance race. It was during the 2000 season’s psychotic horsepower war. Casey Mears (remember him?) finished 4th.

no it definitely was not that one, although i do remember that race too.

after looking it up, i was talking about the 2013 race, since i remembered simona finishing top 10 despite wrecking early on. watching that race and sitting in irc as we all lost our minds as everyone crashed or blew up was a fantastic time.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

jabro posted:

Daly is so edgy he went to a Machine Gun Kelly concert the other night. Today he is all business.

the prevalence of godfuckingawful yet inexplicably popular white rappers is my least favorite thing about the modern music landscape

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

great race until castroneves won, it's buck loving wild that people are stoked that an extremely wealthy dude who committed tax fraud won

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Frond posted:

Sato was making that lovely Foyt car look better than it actually was/is. Even Bourdais can’t do much with it.

bourdais sucks poo poo so this is hardly surprising