Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

good race!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

as an added bonus, it doesn't make the nascar races any better either!

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

i have to assume indy is banking on jimmie putting a lot of otherwise uninterested eyeballs on the sport too, given the marketing push

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Hinch podium so race = good

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Nybble posted:

I don’t understand why Power didn’t 1) use his Push to Pass to get by Hinch (it had barely changed since they last compared Herta and him when there was 9 seconds difference) or 2) do the opposite of Hinch at the pit stop phase.

i was so ready for power to lose the race to herta and get pissed about hinch, when it's like, dude just pass the car in 25th

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2L0ntqKl_Q

these chatlogs seem... familiar....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Reynold posted:

PT is out of the broadcast booth next year, and it's about loving time. Unfortunately, we're probably getting Hinch. Two steps forward, one step back.

CactusWeasle posted:

Mayor of Hinchtown references to jump 12,000%. Almost makes me want PT back.

what the gently caress