Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Did I see right that 31st was faster than 30th? How did that happen.

(Bring back Bump Day, tia.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

great race until castroneves won, it's buck loving wild that people are stoked that an extremely wealthy dude who committed tax fraud won

Mike Shank Racing.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

One of my regrets as a race fan is not watching more IndyCar in 2009-12 when Bob was back in the booth. Red car dominance plus Danicamania did that.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

What's this I hear about Detroit going away from Belle Isle and who thought it was a good idea?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That hairpin at the far left end is going to lead to at least one full-field pileup like Baltimore did, isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5QQxP9eK-I&t=201s

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

IOwnCalculus posted:

Reminder that Hinch has been aiming at the booth since approximately Forever ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rrVGjARN9I

Karam is absolutely overhyped. Ferucci is a pile of poo poo in human form, and overhyped everywhere but Indy... but the turd can actually drive well there.

Well enough to get a win? I hope never.

Hinch did well in the booth with AB on CBS last year for SRX.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Jimmie decided he had so much fun running in the high teens and low 20s last year that he wants to do it again this year, but full time!

https://motorsports.nbcsports.com/2...mnvh7YjyN4xD1HU

I wonder what this means for TK. I know there was talk of a 5th car at Indy.