Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Good race, a shameful OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

At this point I don't really care where it ends up as long as I don't have to watch and subscribe to a hundred different goddamn services just to watch all the same poo poo that Nascar has in one place

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

There are a bunch on IMS' youtube channel as well

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

race owns, helio winning a 4th owns, haters get out

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

WindyMan posted:

McLaren goes from glorified sponsor of Arrow SP to basically an Indycar factory team.

https://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/1424384930168152068

I'm being pedantic but how are they a factory team if they arent making the chasis or the engine?

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Dinner With Racers did a whole multi-episode thing on Mike Boyle btw.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Frond posted:

Sato was making that lovely Foyt car look better than it actually was/is. Even Bourdais can’t do much with it.

You're right, Bourdais can't do much with the Foyt with the old bodywork and no aeroscreen.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Mods please rename the thread title https://streamable.com/mrvuwa

Tia

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

is Rossi sponsored by the IRS or something

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

It's because GM wants it, the only place I've heard about NIMBYs is here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Frond posted:

Take this with a grain of salt, but apparently Rossi is out at Andretti come 2023. Kirkwood would replace him.

I'm assuming you got this from pruetts podcast last week where he said from what he's heard, Rossi could win every race in 2022 and it wouldn't matter, it's already been decided.