Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

differentiating
Mar 30, 2019

Agreed with Comet being the best, and Yuriko being... Yuriko.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

differentiating
Mar 30, 2019

Zyxyz posted:

The text here looks a lot like it could be shorthand for the events of each loop, doesn't it? I thought I'd try transcribing it for reference:

I never noticed this before - agreed that I can't make it fit nicely either (though maybe that's because two character abbreviations are missing?), and it doesn't seem to have much significance as far as I can tell, but that's still a neat catch!

differentiating
Mar 30, 2019

It's interesting to see someone focusing on performance/stealth for stats! I always put the majority into intuition and then logic, and then slowly patch up the remainder as time goes on - usually I keep intuition 5pts ahead of logic and 10pts ahead of everything else. I like being able to catch lies and call out Definite Human/Enemy.

But then again, playing as Gnosia is my least-favorite role, so that's probably why my build is more "Gnosia hunter" and less "good Gnosia". Playing Guard Duty and trying to use pure logic/lie-spotting to sus out the Gnosia is my jam.

Mega64 posted:

Also, fun fact, whoever wins depends on who is the actual Gnosia. In my first playthrough, Shigemichi was the winner and of course also revealed himself as Gnosia to the same results.

I legit didn't know this scene could go either way, since both times I've seen it (original playthrough + playthrough I started because the LP made me miss playing) it was Jonas as Gnosia. I assumed it was just hard-coded to him because it felt like such a Jonas thing to do...

Omobono posted:

Meh, gently caress it, Yuriko works for this dumb :effort: thing

Speaking of: I did a dumb :effort: thing

(Couldn't really fix the dialogue gushing at Edge though)

This is amazing.

Bloody Emissary posted:

IME Shigemichi, Comet, Gina and Jonas tend to fake claim a lot—though maybe I just have a stronger impression of the former two because they're very noticeable.

I don't think I've ever seen Sha-Ming or Remnan fake a claim as Gnosia or Bug, come to think of it. I have the impression that Kukrushka and Yuriko also claim less if they're Gnosia.
:perfect:

I can't remember if I've seen Sha-Ming fake-claim, but Remnan did on my last Gnosia run. He wound up being tagged as Definite Enemy for reasons I still don't fully understand (especially since the other Eng claim was Raqio, who was AC based on their calls, highly suspected by others, and was tagged Definite Enemy the following round), and our ally Sha-Ming was a jerk who bussed him when his vote for Raqio would've won us the game at that point, but all that's besides the point.