Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

TeeQueue posted:

I think that line from Comet might mean that you were penalized for not speaking up enough in the debate rounds, and that's what got us frozen in loop 11?

I can't tell for sure if that's what it means or if it's just Comet being Comet, but in the early game I remember talking too much or too little being a serious problem that'd result in an all-but-certain freeze for me.

The doubt lines change slightly based on the circumstances, yeah. Comet saying "you're awfully quiet" was definitely reacting to not talking enough. You also can get called out (or call other people out) for talking too much or after someone who was suspicious of you got night killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

Yami Fenrir posted:

I'm really confused about what's happening in my current Loop.

It says Shigemichi is my Friend, but He's telling people (me, a "Confirmed Human" engineer) not to trust me (Seek Agreement), despite him being a Guard.

"Seek Agreement" encourages other people to voice agreement with the statement it's reacting to. I forget his personal dialog for it, but he's absolutely trying to get people on your side.

Ryanbomber fucked around with this message at 20:45 on May 20, 2021

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

whitehelm posted:

As far as I understand it, Stealth is only for helping against Gnosia attacks...you need high Charm to avoid getting yelled at.

Depends on what they mean by getting yelled at. Stealth lets you say more without getting "Shut Up"ed, on top of reducing the chance you get night killed. Charm makes getting doubted less effective.

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

I think Definite Human is a pretty big likability/trust boost, too, so you can use it for some free cover if it would happen anyway (ie Raqio is still in the game), to bolster the arguments of someone you've already duped, or if it's someone you're about to night kill anyway.

It's probably not a good idea to Definite Enemy your teammates unless you're really desperate to throw someone under the bus, though. I haven't tried it so I don't know how well it would go over with regards to getting people off your back.

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

Sha-Ming is also a lot more active in using skills. He tends to Exaggerate a lot, along with a bunch of other skills we haven't seen yet. On the other hand, I literally can't remember what skills Remnan has because he uses them so infrequently (granted, part of that is that he just talks so infrequently in general).