Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Load of poo poo. Ban them from absolutely everything. Don’t subscribe to whatever poo poo will be required. gently caress them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Other clubs can become “big clubs” if this goes ahead. Seems mental that people think the big names are required to me. gently caress them

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

How long do you think Chinese fans would last if you’re getting bummed every week and sitting 12th in a league with no stakes?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Why would a broadcast company want to pay more for a comp with less interesting games?? Absolutely baffling. The CL was already too much ffs.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Who the gently caress are these dipshits

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lmao

Edit: eh?

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Milner isn’t happy. Good lad

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

There’s going to be a lot of players speaking to lawyers rn and seeing how they can get out of this mess I reckon. Sure most of them are mercenary cunts but I genuinely reckon there’ll be a fair few who won’t give a poo poo and just want to play for their country and in their home town and become absolute local heroes.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

We won’t know for sure that it’s bad or not until some American has photoshopped the whole event over some avengers screenshots

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

The more I’m thinking about this the more loving pissed off I am. I hope someone blows up an empty stadium

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Looke posted:

nah james corden can gently caress off the stupid fat oval office

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Lmao

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

This is bullshit there had better be repercussions for these cunts

Spoiler: there will not be

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Sinteres posted:

He probably does suck, but seizing a warship kind of owns.

Whats the story here

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Meeting of the failed super league where they try to figure out how to steal all the money in private instead of in public starts at 23:30 CET supposedly.

Not surprised theyre meeting after dark the old, vampiric pieces of poo poo

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Barcelona, Real Madrid and juve play each other Forwver over and over and demand £38,000 per stream

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Are Barca and real actually gonna go bankrupt then

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I still have no idea how they can say with a straight face that a cartel in a padlocked league will support lower tiers somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

TheRat posted:

who the gently caress is 'the uk soccer guy'

I think it’s ninpo