Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Bold of UEFA to threaten to kick these teams out of the champions league next year when a few of them aren't going to be in it anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

This is a terrible idea but it's somehow still not as bad as the planned changes to the champions league

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

hosed up that this whole thing gave Levy enough guaranteed funds to fire Mourinho instead of having to suffer through the rest of his contract

The fans have lost out twice today

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

also if we're talking purely financial loads of championship clubs are basically bankrupting themselves for a slice of that premier league money and I fully expect that to happen to every club not part of the 12 as they aim for the super league crumbs

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

dex_sda posted:

They might have expected the Tories to back them. Instead the English clubs are being threatened with being buttfucked by the actual executive branch of the government.

the premier league is one of the last sources of soft power that england has left, it's not that surprising to see the tories react in horror now that's under threat

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

rip super league you never scored

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

this is all very very funny but if this ends with spurs and man u both getting rid of people who were ruining their club while the kroenkes somehow manage to hang on I'm gonna poo poo

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

me and the boys hearing the sad news about our favourite new footballing experience

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/CharIesEgan/status/1384582677190397953

:pray:

I want to believe

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Also give the person who didn't know Portuguese existed a custom title.

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

bit of a strange choice for arsenals tweet to use the same tone as someone apologising for their old posts from 2010 containing all kinds of slurs having resurfaced but sure ok why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Snips
Jan 9, 2009

That seems even less likely to happen that the european super league