Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009
I sure hope that if this goes on ahead Porto doesn't accept this invitation to be part of the last 5 teams. This is so demeaning that all of sudden you need to be good friends of these rich assholes to be able to play with them.
As if poo poo wasnt skewed enough against us now all these teams want to get even more money so the gap between them and everyone else grows even bigger.
The same loving teams that have destroyed football economic model now complain that they don't get enough money. Oh boohoo you loving babies.

Ban them all, make sure that players that stay there get banned from national football too. If internal leagues lose almost all the revenue then so be it, take the opportunity to break the system apart and create something that can be sustained instead.

Also a hearty lmao to teams that we defeated this year in CL with a fraction of a fraction of their budget are part of this. I'm looking at you Juventus

theghostpt fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Apr 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009

Some spicy things here, including the mention of some sort of super duper mega league with 12 teams from the super league (RIP) and 24 teams from all over the world.

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009

LMAO

Imagine losing your job over this, what a loving moron

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009

bawfuls posted:

these plans won't stop being devised and anyone who thinks just dumping the American owners will put an end to it is delusional

Oh don't get me wrong, i agree with you, thinking this is over would be a huge error.
All these teams need to be punished for this little maneuver in a way that makes them never think about such a thing again.

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009
Some talks that Agnelli is also gone :laugh:

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

gonna get this uploaded lol, gimme a day and I'll hand em out to the super posters

as a portuguese super poster whose language was slighted in this thread i feel like i deserve one of those as reparations :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009

Flayer posted:

What's going to happen to all of Real Madrids ESL trophies? Can they go back to CLs?

Surely the 13 ESL trophies aren't worth the same now, they should cash them in fast because a few more hours and they won't even get a bag of peanuts.