Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
amazing

https://twitter.com/james_corbett/status/1352652225563271169

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Don't see the point of yet another league in which arsenal gets owned by better teams every week

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

sassassin posted:

If they can't legally kick the 6 clubs out of the PL just relegate the other 14 and treat the EFL Championship as the true top division. Let the breakways have their domestic cake.

it would be amazing if this garbage destroyed the premier league with it

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

qualifying for the big cash money competition via investing in your team and having them deliver good results in your league = not the best teams

being auto-guaranteed a spot in the big cash money competition so owners can rake in the cash without having to deliver any results, american style = the best teams

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

kingturnip posted:

I've already more or less stopped watching football because VAR has ruined the game. I feel like lots of people have done the same or are approaching the same point, for the same reason, as me.

I've stopped watching because all the bars are shut and tv subscriptions are a ripoff i don't want to pay more for on top of already existing subscriptions and non-dodgy streams that wont install malware or bitcoin miners are hard to find. I catch motd or other highlights now and then. Not sure my experience is that unique either, they've really killed the desire/ability of lots of people to watch

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

hahah

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
so will clubs in a financial hole go bankrupt and trigger a collapse of the football bubble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

36 team champions league sounds so loving awful

its pretty bad as it is. bring back the european cup