Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Vando posted:

Have Dortmund and Porto play a semi-final with the winner meeting PSG in the CL final, job done

Dortmund’s probably just waiting to see how the wind blows before joining this officially. They’ve always been one of the names when this topic came up before. They’re on record I believe saying they would join if possible. Just do a Porto v PSG final

Sorry, correction: gently caress PSG just give it to Porto

Redczar fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Apr 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Lol of loving course they would try to get in on this sham. Glad it's dead

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

I can't even make a dumb joke about how at least Tottenham tied the number of Real Madrid's ESL titles because they imported the CL ones

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Imagining billionaires literally making this face :qq: is doing good things for me

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Cool so this can still happen again in a few years when the coffers need topping up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

vyelkin posted:

The funny part is that it's the ECA that's pressuring UEFA to rescind these changes, which they can do because the Super League 12 all resigned from the ECA when they announced the Super League.

This is the most delectable detail